To become a member please download and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Dunedin Wind Band! We’re delighted that you have chosen to join us, and we hope that you enjoy playing and performing with the Band.
Below is some information which we hope you will ﬁnd useful:
- Rehearsals: Monday, 7.30 – 9.30 pm, Craigmillar Park Church, 2A Craigmillar Park, Edinburgh EH16 5LZ
- Band communications: These are normally sent by e-mail. Please let us know if this is not convenient. To enable us to keep in touch with you, please let the Secretary know about any changes to your contact details.
- Instruments and other items: These are brought at their owner’s risk.
- All distributed sheet music: This remains the property of Dunedin Wind Band, and should be returned on request.
- Fees: Currently £40 per term (or the pro rata equivalent) are normally due at the start of each term, and the preferred method of payment is by bank transfer. Discounts available for students. Our Treasurer sends an email to all members at the start of each term to notify them of subscriptions due. This email includes bank transfer details, but we can send you a separate email if you have joined midway through the term (please ensure that your online payment shows your name and instrument).
- If you are intending to leave the Band: It would be helpful for planning and administrative purposes if members intending to leave Band, either on a temporary or permanent basis, notify either a Committee Member or the Director of Music.
- Assistance with the running of the Band: We are always grateful for members’ oﬀers, either by volunteering for Committee membership when vacancies arise, or by helping with speciﬁc jobs when needed, or by providing advice if you have knowledge or expertise in a particular area which you feel may be helpful.
- Cancellation of rehearsals: It is unusual for rehearsals or any other Band events to be cancelled. However, should this be necessary all Band Members will be notiﬁed by email, Facebook etc.
- Social media: Listen to our recordings on YouTube and like us on Facebook at facebook.com/DunedinWindBand
- The current Committee Members are: Jenny Edwards (Chair); Amelia Elliott (Treasurer); Freya Brooks-Todd (Secretary); Ross Ryrie, Judith Lawson, Fiona Walker.
- Contacting the Band: For general enquiries please contact email@example.com or you can contact the Chair or the Treasurer if you prefer using: